First Time Clients
- Contact Little Friends Pet Sitting via phone or see New Client Registration.
- Complete the information on Power Pet Sitter website for you and your pet. Schedule your sitting engagement.
- We will coordinate a date and time for a FREE comprehensive home consultation at your convenience. We then meet with you and your pet(s). The interview gives the potential client an opportunity to discuss pet’s needs, ask questions, and discuss concerns.
- Have two copies of your home key and any keys fobs ready for your consultation. If you do not provide two keys, a $8 fee will be applied to your bill.
- During the consultation, we will review information entered onto the Power Pet Sitter website and collect 2 copies of your home keys.
- Payment is due prior to service performed. Secure payment is to be made through the Power Pet Sitter site, which is accessible via this website by clicking “schedule a service.” Payments can be made by Credit Card or Debit Card, and full payment is due prior to pet sit(s).
- Sitter will provide a daily journal of all sits. Sitter will also email, text, or call the client after the sit or at day’s end to provide an update on their pet family.
To schedule service after becoming a client, please click on the schedule service button and schedule your request!
If you would like a discount, put 10-19 visits on one invoice, for $1 OFF each sit, or 20 more more and get $2 OFF EVERY visit!