Client Services Representative for Little Friends Pet Sitting & Dog Walking Company
We have two part-time openings for a Client Service Representative at Little Friends Pet Sitting & Dog Walking Company.
Check us out at www.littlefriendspetsitting.com
Must be able to work various shifts per week (9a-7pm) and schedule is made one month in advance. Every 3rd weekend you will be on call
- Must have 2 or more years experience in high paced office setting (you can also take pet sits in addition to office hours)
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Hourly rate:Range $10-13 (based on experience)
- Part time Hours
Valid Driver’s License
21+ years old
Little Friends Pet Sitting and Dog walking is founded on an ethos of compassion and cooperation. We aim to revolutionize the pet sitting and dog-walking industry through technological innovation, personal connection, and individual passion for pet care! We believe our employees are key in implementing that goal, and we are looking for you.
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic candidate that wants to assist people and pets with planning their needs in pet sitting. We are large pet sitting company, starting in 2009 and have been able to maintain a high rating on Angie’s List, Facebook, Yelp, and Google. Now having 80+ sitters, hundred of active clients, we are looking for someone upbeat and fun to help us by being a part time Client Services Representative.
The Client Service Representative plays a vital role in the operations of our business. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Customer Service: Interfacing with clients, both human and furry, as well as our sitter team via online, telephone or in person.
- Time Management: Scheduling, training, and communicating with all pet sitters, including assisting with on-the-job emergencies, as needed. You can also work your own pet sitting routes.
- Sales: Act as an ambassador for Little Friends Pet Sitting and Dog Walking, prospecting potential new business in person at local events, online via social media, and on the phone.
The ideal candidate:
- Is detail-oriented. We base our business on exceptional client service and anticipating needs before they become concerns or issues.
- Is personable, presentable and polite. We get very busy! Salesmanship is a sizeable part of the job as every employee is involved in acquiring new clientele and sales prospecting. This is an opportunity to grow and develop both your own career and our company.
- Will be responsible for working office hours and every other 3rd weekend from home (on-call)
- Orientating new clients by communicating our processes, explaining how to use the online scheduling tool and selecting a pet sitter to perform the service requested by the client
- Ensuring the service provided met the clients expectations and providing the feedback to the sitter
- Addressing client and sitter concerns in a professional manner
Managing current client requests:
- Using the online scheduling software (Time To Pet)
- Coordinate with the clients and sitters on clients requests using email and iPhone
- Emergency Pet Sitting when you are on call (paid as a sitter in addition to hourly office rate)
- Client Feedback Process Management, making sure the client feels valued.
- Onboarding all new sitters
- Scheduling new sitter interviews
- Management of interview process for new pet sitters
- Training new pet sitters on processes needed to follow our values
This will be an opportunity to demonstrate your strengths as a Client Service Representative and brand ambassador and to expand your career potential in this exciting and growing field, all while spending your day with animals and other fun people! What more could you ask for?! The Client Service Representative is designed as a jumping-off point with growth potential for the right individual. We need someone who genuinely invested in developing his or her career in the pet care industry as a long-term goal.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org