First Time Clients
- Contact Little Friends Pet Sitting via phone or see New Client Registration.
- Complete the information on Time To Pet for you and your pet. Schedule your sitting engagement.
- We will coordinate a date and time for a FREE comprehensive home consultation at your convenience. We then meet with you and your pet(s). The interview gives the potential client an opportunity to discuss pet’s needs, ask questions, and discuss concerns.
- Have two copies of your home key and any keys fobs ready for your consultation. If you do not provide two keys, a $8 fee will be applied to your bill.
- During the consultation, we will review information entered onto the Time To Pet website and collect 2 copies of your home keys.
- Payment is due prior to service performed. Secure payment is to be made through the Time To Pet website or mobile app, which is accessible via this website by clicking “schedule a service.” Payments can be made by Credit Card or Debit Card, and full payment is due prior to pet sit(s).
- Sitter will provide a virtual GPS tracked log, this will be sent to you via email & push notification after each visit.
To schedule service after becoming a client, please click on the schedule service button and schedule your request!
Schedule Your Dog Walking or Pet Sitting in Charlotte Today!