Little Friends Pet Sitting is proud to offer reliable, knowledgeable, and friendly pet care to Charlotte-area residents. From the ease of our scheduling app to the personalized care we give your furry friends, every part of our business is designed with the comfort of your family and pets in mind. Whether you need short-term, last-minute care or want your pet to enjoy their dedicated caregiver for years to come, we’re here to support you. Here are some ways we work hard to do that:
● Clients get to create a personal Time to Pet account for more customized caregiving services and easy scheduling. This account outlines their basic information, emergency contacts, home details and care requests, pet information and care guidelines, and service expectations, so everyone knows what to expect.
● Our clients then customize their own pet care schedule by placing a service request through Time to Pet’s online scheduling portal. They may choose from several time slots, starting as early as 6 am and ending as late as 10 pm. Our service time lengths range from 20 minutes to around-the-clock live-in care. Whatever daily schedule their pet is normally used to, we can accommodate those needs and preferences.
● Once we process your request, your pet sitter will contact you directly through the app to set up an optional meet and greet with you and your pet before services begin. During this consultation, the pet sitter will complete a new client questionnaire with you that discusses the depth of your pets’ personal needs and information. After the consultation, the completed questionnaire is uploaded to your account for pet sitters to review anytime. This ensures that we have absolutely everything we need in order to provide the best care, every time we meet.
● Clients can also download the Time to Pet app for easy access to their profile, invoices, communication with pet sitters, and visit report cards.
● When your pet sitter arrives for each visit, Time to Pet will send you a notification to let you know that your service has begun and your pet is being cared for. This way, you can enjoy the peace of mind that your pet is receiving scheduled care, even if you’re not home.
● After each visit, Time to Pet allows the client to see the check-in and out time for the visit, GPS tracking of where their pet sitter took their dog on a walk, and a full report card. Each report card includes multiple photo updates of the pets and home, a message from the pet sitter, and a checklist of everything that was completed during the visit.
● With Time to Pet, the pet sitter can remain in constant communication with the client throughout their services. Time to Pet makes it easy to view and respond to messages in the app or online messaging portal.
● Throughout their services, management staff is reviewing service reports and communication, monitoring the schedule, and available for emergencies 24/7. We are bonded, insured, and ready to answer your questions any time you have them